Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What we need for happy life?

Friends
In this fast moving competitive world, how many of us leading happy life? we cant say that. for the entire life we run for searching some thing - that is Money. Some how we are instilled from our childhood, money is very important in life. yes it is. but it is not the only one. In my view Very good Friends and Family is the important ones. Family is always special for every one. if our parents or brothers/sisters are doing any thing wrong (according to us) we can tell them. they would change if it is really wrong. we can bring them in to our way. then the family would be very good with out any misunderstanding. But friends ---?
If you are good, your friends also will be very good. How can we messure the term "Good". Simply i can say "LOYALTY IN FRIENDSHIP" Good friend always think the good for his friends. If we are good, then we will get very good friends. If we get very good friends, our life will go very happy.
Last but not the least - many of us think - we need very good guy/gal for life. That is trivial. Try to identify a person from your friends circle make him/her as your life partner. Then there will be no ego, no compulsion and no problem.
I have got good family - lovable mother and affectionate brother....
But i have very good friends - who always think good for me. always point my mistakes to correct myself.
I am trying to identify a life partner from my own friends circle - If i get one, I will be the luckest person. Otherwise move ahead with the existing life! Cheers!

1 comment:

லேகா said...

//I am trying to identify a life partner from my own friends circle - If i get one, I will be the luckest person. Otherwise move ahead with the existing life! Cheers!//

All d best :-)

Infact ur topic is excellent n will make everybody to think abt it!!Life is always happy if you are well aware of ur boundaries!!