Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My inspiration in life!

Today i have achived considerable amount of victory. For people from city, this may be very normal. But person like me hailing from a village from an agriculture family and first scholar, yes this is an achievement....
I dont say i have studied very well. I enjoys my life in my UG and PG. but to get in to UG and PG i prepared a lot. the amount of dedication was really great. Now i am working in a MNC and sitting in so called"USA" and writing this blog. It is really achivement
For my entire life, i have got the inspiration from my Mother. She is the person has full of vision and energy. My friends used to say that i have lots of energy. But compare to my mom i am nothing. in my previous post i ahve written about my dad. Though my dad was not supportive, my mom stood her own and made me in to this world. Her approach is always different. in tamizh we have a proverb " Thirudan kaila saavi kodukkarathu" (giving the key to the thief). when ever i ask for money, she never said no. she gives and talls me - i know you spend a lot. i also know about you that you dont drink and smoke. you always eat a lot and spend for some dress and shoes. i dont mind you spend like this. this is your money, if you spend less, i will give the savings to you. otherwise i will tell you how much you need to pay to the debtors (even then i didnt limit my expenditure:))
I really dont know how will i react to my children. but i can see i cant be comparable with my mom.
If she would have got opportunities like me, she would become a great entrepreneur. that is sure!

1 comment:

லேகா said...

Hey Venky!! Nice article on ur mother's love..My native is also a typical village of its kind!!There is no apt words to predict Mom's love..cheers..good one!!